Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Nancy Merle
Dr. Nancy Merle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pleasantville, NJ. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Merle is affiliated with Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County, Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin and Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-Mainland Division. Dr. Merle has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Nancy Merle has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Nancy Merle has the following 50 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Smoking Cessation
- Sprains and Strains
- Stomach Diseases
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Dr. Nancy Merle has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Dr. Merle is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-Mainland Division
William B. Kessler Memorial Hospital
Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Virtua WJ Hospital Voorhees
South Jersey Hospital System
34 Years Experience
University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Caguas Regional Hospital
Dr. Nancy Merle accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Amerihealth Local Value Network
- Amerihealth Regional Preferred
- CIGNA PPO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
Locations & DirectionsSouthern Jersey Family Medical Centers Inc, 932 S Main St, Pleasantville, NJ
Dr. Nancy Merle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pleasantville, NJ.