Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Narinder S Grewal has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Narinder S Grewal has the following 5 expertise
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
Dr. Narinder S Grewal has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Narinder S Grewal is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 63
A car accident 3 years ago left me in terrible pain that I have really struggled with since then. About two months ago, I saw Dr. Narinder for the first time. He diagnosed me with a bunch of tests and x-rays before starting treatment. Once the treatment started, I experienced immediate relief. For the first time since my crash, I can move around without the pain I have become accustomed to. Dr. Narinder and his staff are great. If anyone has long-term pain from a crash or some kind of injury and needs a doctor who can help Dr. Narinder is the perfect choice.
From the minute you walk in the door of the Advanced Pain Management clinic in Valencia, you know you’re in good hands. Dr. Narinder Grewal has selected a great staff – they are friendly, helpful, and attentive to patient needs. Dr. Grewal himself provides a wide range of pain management treatment options. I have had chronic back pain for years, and other doctors weren’t able to help me with it. My primary care doctor referred me to Dr. Grewal, and I am now finally able to get up in the mornings without excruciating pain. Thanks, Dr. Grewal, and thanks to the staff at APM.
Where can you go for REAL pain management medicine in Valencia? Dr. Grewal knows. He has treated my son and me for two years. Both of us work in the construction business which can be pretty rough on backs and joints. I have had several treatments at Dr. Grewal’s clinic and can function almost as well as when I was a much younger man. My son gets treated about every month there with injections and therapy. He says he is doing a lot better now too.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Medical College Of Ohio Hospital
Dr. Narinder S Grewal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Narinder S Grewal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valencia, CA.