- O'Connor Hospital
- Regional Medical Center Of San Jose
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Natalia A Abrikosova MD
Dr. Natalia A Abrikosova, MD is a doctor primarily located in San Jose, CA, with other offices in Mountain View, CA and San Jose, CA( and 2 other locations). Their specialties include Emergency Medicine.
Dr. Natalia A Abrikosova has 4 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Natalia A Abrikosova has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Natalia A Abrikosova has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Natalia A Abrikosova Accepts the Following Insurance
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
More about Dr. Natalia A Abrikosova
Dr. Abrikosova works in San Jose, CA and 3 other locations and specializes in Emergency Medicine. Dr. Abrikosova is affiliated with O'Connor Hospital and Regional Medical Center Of San Jose.