Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Natalia Y Rezvina has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Urinary Incontinence
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 38
I am 41 years old with two children and have been going to Somers Manor for years. I have always been satisfied with the staff and doctors. Dr. Rezvina was condescending and I felt like I was being lectured to like a 12 year old. She was physically rough and had no straight answers to give me. She left the room with no comment. I left the office upset but then went back in to voice my concerns. I would NEVER go to her again.
She shot me up with pain meds in my iv against my request at 10 cm dilated and I passed out! Barely awake to push and my son was so high from all the drugs she gave me he almost died and needed 2 shots of narcain to breath. Horrible horrible person. She didn't look twice at my blue baby she handed him to the nurses and didn't even look back as they panicked. Disgusting human being. She shouldn't have a license. So many lawsuits with her name on them I've been told my a lawyer. I can only hope she goes through everything she puts her patients through
Dr. Rezvina is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Natalia Y Rezvina accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- QualCare HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSomers Manor Ob/Gyn Pa, 599 Shore Rd Ste 101, Somers Point, NJ
Dr. Natalia Y Rezvina is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Somers Point, NJ.