Great Care!

Great care and understanding from all staff to my needs. Addressed all concerns. Really about women's health!

Highly Recommended from a travel patient

I was told by my gynecologist that I would need a C-section hysterectomy to remove my fibroids which were rapidly growing. I am so thankful that I found Dr. Danilyants. The phone consultation was wonderful and she answered all of my questions and gave me more information than I had ever received from previous doctors. I flew across the US to have her do my surgery with no regrets. I would recommend her to any woman dealing with fibroids or any other gynecological issues. Thank you Natalya!

Best Surgeon/GYN Doc Ever!

A fantastic doctor and surgeon. I traveled from NJ for a consultation with Dr. Danilyants, and, after meeting her, I had no doubt that she was the best surgeon for me. Everything went smoothly, and my recovery time was minimal. No complications. She has an excellent surgical team. The anesthesiologist was top notch, and a nurse followed up with me at my hotel, before I drove home. It was worth traveling out of state to have surgery with her, and my insurance covered everything.

Dr Natalya has been extremely helpful, courteous and sensitive to the needs of the patients. She is the best. She responds to all your questions with smile and provides you with much needed comfort. She does not dismiss any of patients concern and makes sure that patients feel comfortable. I recommend this doctor for any one in need of GYN care.

Dr. Natalya E Danilyants is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rockville, MD.