Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Natalya Tkachenko
Dr. Natalya Tkachenko, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Tkachenko is affiliated with Bellevue Hospital Center, NYU Langone Medical Center and Staten Island University Hospital. Dr. Tkachenko has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Natalya Tkachenko has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I made an appointment for 415 and was advised to arrive at 400 to fill out paperwork (one page new patient registration form). I called at 400 to say I was on my way and was told I had a 10 min window around my appointment time to arrive. I arrived at the desk at 415 and the receptionist said "Ill have to ask the doc if she will still agree to see you since you are late"! The doctor refused. Very confusing. Receptionist said "415 appointment" means you have to be IN the consult room at 415 NOT ARRIVING at 415 (NOT the policy in ANY office). I noted the EMPTY waiting room, she said the doctor had several patients waiting in the back and if she took me now the doc wouldn't get to go home until 6pm! So doctor was not immediately available to see me but still I was turned away. Totally unprofessional, discourteous. Perhaps I was lucky to discover this BEFORE wasting my time with this doctor. I am a doctor, I understand professional conduct. Choose a doctor who shows her patients the respect they deserve.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Dr. Tkachenko is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
The School Of Medicine At Stony Brook University Medical Center
Graduated in 2004
St Vincents Hospital
Dr. Natalya Tkachenko accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMurrary Hill Medical Group, 317 E 34th St Fl 7, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Natalya Tkachenko in this video.
Dr. Natalya Tkachenko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.