Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ned Saltzman has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Ned Saltzman has the following 9 expertise
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urinary Incontinence
Dr. Ned Saltzman has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 24
I swear by Dr Saltzman he resolved my kidney stone issue with ultrasound and address a bladder issue as well. I'd seen another urologist afflicted with SS Internal Medical Associates who only wanted to do surgery for prostate cancer that I didn't have and the PSA test didn't support it either. Dr. Saltzman is a first class physician the puts the patient ahead of financial gain !
If you want a responsive, proactive, competent doctor, then Doctor Ned Saltzman is not your man. Due to his incompetency, cancer jumped miraculously from stage 0/1 to stage 4, spread completely throughout the body, in the bones, and tumors everywhere in 2 months! Without him even realizing after repeated visits and scopes. We were told, this type of cancer is typically slow moving! Maybe it's not the cancer that is slow moving, but the doctor himself. I cannot stress enough, do not trust the diagnosis from this doctor, get a second opinion.
Quickly got an appointment. Competent doctor.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
39 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Ned Saltzman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSaltzman Urological Associates Pc, 2000 Washington St Ste 660, Newton Lower Falls, MA
Dr. Ned Saltzman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newton Lower Falls, MA.