Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicole H Bixler DO
Dr. Nicole H Bixler has 2 locations
120 Medical Blvd Ste 103
Spring Hill, FL 34609
Dr. Nicole H Bixler has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Nicole H Bixler has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 9
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nicole H Bixler - Posted on December 14th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nicole H Bixler - Posted on August 19th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nicole H Bixler - Posted on July 16th, 2012
Dr Sirchio is by far the finest doctor I have ever had.She can diagnose My ailments quickly and give Me whatever medication I require.She also consults other doctors I require to ensure I am not taking any medications that conflict with each other.She sits down with You to explain Your illness.Also all the magazines are current.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nicole H Bixler - Posted on February 26th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nicole H Bixler - Posted on October 24th, 2011
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
13 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Nicole H Bixler Accepts the Following Insurance
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
More about Dr. Nicole H Bixler
Dr. Sirchio is Board Certified in Family Practice. She earned her medical degree from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine and completed her internship and residency at Frankford Hospitals in Philadelphia. Dr. Sirchio is an active member of the American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians, the American Osteopathic Association, the American Medical Women’s Association, and the American Academy of Family Physicians. Dr. Sirchio has a special interest in Women’s health and wellness.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nicole H Bixler, DO - Family Medicine in Spring Hill, FL, in this video.
Dr. Nicole H Bixler is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Spring Hill, FL.