Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicole M Weinberg
Dr. Nicole M Weinberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Monica, CA. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Weinberg is affiliated with Saint John's Health Center and UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica. She speaks English.
Dr. Nicole M Weinberg has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Nicole M Weinberg has the following 14 expertise
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Attack
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Block
Showing 5 of 5
I was referred to Dr. Weinberg by my Dr., who I trust implicitly, for a new and urgent cardiac situation. I found Dr. Weinberg to be thorough, honest, reassuring,and comprehensive. She spent a comfortable amount of time assessing me and presented an excellent planned approach to helping me. And I like her and respect her as a person. I am grateful to have Dr. Weinberg as one of my healthcare providers.John M. Dermengian
Dr. Weinberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Nicole M Weinberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPacific Heart Institute, 2001 Santa Monica Blvd Ste 280, Santa Monica, CA
Dr. Nicole M Weinberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Monica, CA.