Dr. Nighat T Sarwar Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Nighat T Sarwar?

I would never recommend this doctor. I was referred to her for evaluation. She recommended an MRI. After three weeks and three calls to her office, I called the Radiology Dept and made my own appointment. I asked that the results also be sent to my PCP. Dr. Sarwar has never called me with the results. My PCP called me to tell me that I had a brain tumor. Dr. Sarwar refused to call me to discuss this and did not return a call from my PCP. I am extremely dissatisfied with her and her office staff.

SUCKS!

waiting 3 weeks to be scheduled for MRI

If you need your prescription filled see someone else!!!

Numerous times Dr. Sarwar & her staff have said a prescription was faxed to our local Walgreen's pharmacy and it has not been done. My father (who has Alzheimer's) has been without his medication for AN ENTIRE WEEK now & still we are waiting. This is COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE!

Horrible experience from the phone call to schedule to the time with the Dr.

Stay away!

oh sorry, it really is a brain tumor

Had an MRI of my brain. Had not yet not made a follow up appontment but received a phone call to confirm the date and time of my appointment so I knew something must be wrong. Went to my appontment. Sat on the bed awaiting the news to be told my scan was fine. Then all of a sudden the Dr. turns the page and says oh wait, you have a 6 cm bla bla bla. Yep, just a brain tumor. Obviously she didn't read the report before I walked in the door. Not very thorough. Thanks Doc!

Pleasant and soft spoken, yet very professional, Took the time to explain my diagnosis in detail and answer my repeatative questions. I would recommend her to any of my friends. The new office is on the first floor making access easy.