Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nikki A Walden has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Nikki A Walden has the following 23 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Menstrual Pain
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hot Flashes
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Uterine Prolapse
- Estrogen Replacement Therapy
- Adolescent Medicine
- Vaginal Discharge
- Pelvic Exam
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Dr. Nikki A Walden has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Nikki A Walden is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
Dr Walden is an incredibly bright and knowledgeable doctor. She can always answer my questions and gives you lots of information. The only drawback I see is getting into her. When you need to reschedule your appointment it can take up to two months to get another appointment which is very frustration to me. It is also rather difficult to get a hold of her office. There seems to be a communication break down somewhere in there.
They took my money, I did all the lab recommended promptly, the dr was not available for more than 6 months later for initial consult. I was told my insurance would cover most of labs, I keep receiving bills from this physicians providers asking for additional funds. I was told that $100 cash would cover all lab costs, but my insurance copay was almost $300 and now 7 months later, I am being billed for an additional $300 of fees that insurance supposedly didn't cover. And so far nothing has yet been done to address my medical problems.
Dr. Walden and her staff have always been professional and kind. She delivered my first son via c-section and even though my body proved to be difficult she handeled it with ease and Im still around! The wait to be seen can be long, but this is normal for a small personal doctors office. She takes time to get to know you and your familyHer staff was always friendly and professional. When trying for my second child, I had trouble becoming and staying pregnant and her staff would deliver bad news as best they could. Only reason I did not go back to this doctor to deliver second baby was due to me living and working in Dallas and getting to Carrollton at the end for check-ups would be too difficult.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
18 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Virginia Commonwealth University Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nikki A Walden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.