Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nissan Pilest has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Skin Biopsy
- Dermal Fillers
- Basal Cell
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 61
No one who is a doctor or a patient would agree that it is okay to charge an additional $750.00--6 months later when an office manager is said to have made "a clerical error." When someone checks out of an office after injections of over $2500.00 and thinking the payment is completed as the office signs demand, it is. You cannot badger people who live on a budget even one day later. Use your "Errors and Omission" insurance and apologize for continuing to make me respond to this. This is why there are arbitrators.
I have never encountered any so-called "medical professional" who is even 1% as as rude, arrogant, dishonest, careless and unprofessional as this money grubbing phony. He must have gotten is "degree" in some 5th world dive, then moved to the first world to rip people off. Assuming his degree is even real.
Do not trust this doctor. He is not skilled. He over injected filler into my tear trough area. Results were terrible. He also utilized v beam treatment on my face. I was not informed of the possible risks involved. He chose to use a higher setting on me. It has caused fat loss in my face and aged me. I was simply just trying to treat the redness I had. I would much rather deal with that than looking older than I am.
46 Years Experience
Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1972
Maricopa Medical Center
Dr. Nissan Pilest accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTotal Dermatology, 16100 Sand Canyon Ave Ste 190, Irvine, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nissan Pilest in this video.
Dr. Nissan Pilest is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irvine, CA.