Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Nobuko Sera-Kingsley has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 2 of 7
Dr Kingsley is rude & condecending to her patients. When you visit the office you can tell her staff clearly hate working for her. Her bedside manner is so bad I was actually crying during an exam and she still continued to mock my symptoms. She doesn't seem to care about her patients at all. I will never go back to her office.
Doctor Kinsgley has been my doctor for over 10 years. I have given numerous individuals her name. She is attentive, knowledgeable and caring. She greets you by name and before the examination you find yourself in her office and she is asking you questions about your overall well being self. Her staff like Dr. Kingsley is gracious, kind and caring.
Dr. Sera-Kingsley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
39 Years Experience
Graduated in 1974
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions830 Pelhamdale Ave, New Rochelle, NY
Dr. Nobuko Sera-Kingsley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Rochelle, NY.