- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Noel A Armenakas has 2 locations
Dr. Noel A Armenakas has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Noel A Armenakas has the following 8 expertise
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2012, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Noel A Armenakas Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Noel A Armenakas
Dr. Armenakas is certified by the American Board of Urology. A graduate of the University of Athens Medical School, he trained at Lenox Hill Hospital in New York and at the New York Presbyterian Hospital. He completed a postgraduate fellowship in Trauma and Reconstructive Urology at the University of California-San Francisco. Dr. Armenakas is Associate Program Director of Urology at Lenox Hill Hospital and Clinical Associate Professor of Urology at Cornell University Medical College. Dr. Armenakas joined the practice in 1992 and practices General Urology with a subspecialty interest in patients requiring reconstructive procedures. He enjoys a national reputation for his expertise in reconstructing the lower urinary tract in patients suffering from complex urethral strictures.