Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nofit W Weiss has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
Showing 5 of 43
I have several conditions that make my pregnancies a challenge, and Dr Weiss is so thorough that I didn't have to worry because I know se already thought of every possible concern. She indulged me and let me come in "just to make sure everything was ok" and was there at the drop of a hat when my water broke early. GYN appointments need to be scheduled well in advance because they leave the schedule light to fit OBs in, but she's thorough and doesn't make you come in for stupid things you can take care of with a phone call. I recommend her to all my friends
I've been a patient here for 4 years and every single time I have a bad experience. The woman always working at the front desk is very unfriendly. I can say however the other nurses/ med assistants are wonderful. Dr. Weiss is always unfriendly, short, and even told me she didn't "believe me and that I was very unconvincing" when I was telling her some symptoms I was having. Who says that??? Definitely moving to another doctor.
I've been seeing Dr. Weiss for 12 years now. She just delivered my second child and once again it was a great experience. Dr. Weiss is caring and direct. When you have to come in every month, two weeks and then once a week you want someone who is quick but doesn't miss a thing. I would and do recommend Dr. Weiss to everyone. I wouldn't go to anyone else
23 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Dr. Nofit W Weiss accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNofit Weiss Md Pc, 440 Curry Ave Ste B, Englewood, NJ
Dr. Nofit W Weiss is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Englewood, NJ.