More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nola S Mcmanus has the following 2 specialties
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I have had several instances of disappointing encounters with this doctor. My grandson had been having serious health issues since birth. She became his doctor after he was –again- admitted to the hospital through the emergency room. The first time she was introduced to my daughter (the baby's mother) she didn’t address her directly and was condescending and dismissive. When she was introduced to me she didn’t address me or my daughter directly and danced around the room like a 14 yo at a sleep over. She did NO checking on the baby or looking at his chart. Instead, she asked the nurses how things were going with him. Then without asking if we had any questions she “flitted” out of the room. When we questioned her handling of his care, she dismissed us. When we called in the hospital administrator, she out and out LIED -Twice. Her negligent care continued until he almost died We “fired” her and involved actual DOCTORS .My grandson survived his experience with her, BUT JUST BARELY. It's unfortunate that patients are afraid to speak out, and in this case-DANGEROUS..
20 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1998
David Grant Usaf Medical Center
Dr. Nola S Mcmanus accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsProvidence Alaska Medical Center, 3200 Providence Dr, Anchorage, AK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nola S Mcmanus in this video.
Dr. Nola S Mcmanus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.