Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Norah E Walsh has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Norah E Walsh has the following 9 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Norah E Walsh has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 23
I LOVE DR. WALSH! She is so thorough and conscientious. You will never leave without having your questions answered. You may have to wait to see her, but is she ever worth it. I WOULDN'T SEE ANYBODY ELSE! She has patients that come from other parts of the country just to see her. They understand it is worth the time and expense. I agree. Hands down, the best doctor I have ever seen.
Dr. Walsh does tend to run late; but she always spends as much time as is needed with you. I would far rather wait an hour and see a doctor like her than wait 15 minutes and truly be just a number like any place else. If you are sick and need to be seen, Dr. Walsh will see you that day, during her lunch hour, at the end of the day, whatever it takes. She won't just send you off to urgent care because she doesn't have time for you.
Dr. Walsh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Loma Linda University Medical Center
Dr. Norah E Walsh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS New Mexico
- BCBS NM PPO NM
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Presbyterian ASO
- Presbyterian Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRio Abajo Family Practice Pc, 111 Sandoval Rd SW, Los Lunas, NM
Dr. Norah E Walsh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Lunas, NM.