Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms and how the disease progresses over time.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Norman A Ajiboye
Dr. Norman A Ajiboye, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX. His specialties include Neurological Surgery. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Norman A Ajiboye has the following 1 specialty
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.<br>In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders like epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
Neurological surgeons can perform surgical procedures on the brain, such as stereotactic surgery, microsurgery, endoscopic surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, and endovascular image guided methods.
Dr. Norman A Ajiboye has the following 7 expertise
- Brain Surgery
- Brain Tumor
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Norman A Ajiboye accepts the following insurance providers.
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTEXAS STROKE INSTITUTE, 1600 Coit Rd Ste 104, Plano, TX
Dr. Norman A Ajiboye is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Plano, TX.