Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Norman R Kaplan
Dr. Norman R Kaplan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orange, CT, with other offices in Guilford, CT and Hamden, CT (and 1 other location). He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Kaplan is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital and Milford Hospital. Dr. Kaplan has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Norman R Kaplan has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Norman R Kaplan has the following 19 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Ankle Disorders
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Injuries
Dr. Norman R Kaplan has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Norman R Kaplan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
bedside manner is like have my best friend holding my hand...his compassion and kindness goes above and beyond! Very fortunate to have him recommended by a friend and now I'm part of the family.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Kaplan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1977
Hospital For Special Surgery
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Norman R Kaplan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange, CT.