Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Octaviano A Roges
Dr. Octaviano A Roges, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anaheim, CA, with another office in Chula Vista, CA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Roges is affiliated with Scripps Mercy Hospital. Dr. Roges has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Octaviano A Roges has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Family Planning
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 16
una vez mas un agradecimento a el dr. octaviano roges gran ser humano que con su gran conocimiento a savbido llevar a mi esposa gretchen castrillo a una exelente salud gracias a el mi esposa a slaido de la depresion de el dolor de espalda por 14anos sus pies ya no se inflaman su inplante de rinon funcionado exelente una vez mas mil gracias y tambien al universo al cosmo a la energia que nos puso a este ser humano en nuestro camino nos puso en el KARMA EL CAMINO NOS GUIO HASTA LOS CHAKRAS LA RUEDA DE LA ENERGIA HASTA LLEGAR A LA FUENTE DONDE ESTAMOS ENCONTRNADO LA PAZ EL AMOR LA LUZ LA ENERGIA .NO SE SI EL DR. ES LA REENCARNACION DE PITAGORAS O DE ZOROASTRO BUDA PERO SE QUE ES UN GRAN SER HUMANO GRACIAS UNA VEZ MAS SENOR ROGES
The wait time with this doctor should not matter to anyone, as he makes total eye contact, is extremely friendly, and very obvious an awesome doctor proven in many ways, and he takes all the time you need, and more, cutting no corners. I thought I had a really awesome doctor who retired, but this one blows him away! The first time I saw him, he sent me for x-rays for back pain, where other doctors would not have, and I had a stress fracture! This is only one of the validations of his competence.
Dr Roges is without a doubt the best FP Doctor I've been around. He is kind, caring and genuinly concerned with his patients. You can instantly tell that being a physician is his greatest thrill. I was assgned him by my employer and was hospitalized for a life threatening illness. His aggressive treatment saved my life. He was there everyday for my long hospital stay. I highly recommend Dr Roges!
I am not the 1st to say good things about Dr Roges. All I can say is these reviews are really true! Yes he does care and so does his staff! I usually complain about poor quality docs. He takes a little extra time but that is because he REALLY helps you. If you want a doc who will see you when your sick and actually DO something to help you thats Dr Roges. Dr Roges has made a great difference in my family and my own life. I am staying with him.
No caben ni existen palabras para expresar cuanto valoramos todo lo que hizo el doctor Roges por nuesstra madre, Maria Luisa. En sus ultimos dias ella tuvo el consuelo de saber que estaba en manos de un medico capaz y con mucho corazon. Siempre estara en nuesstras oraciones. No sabemos que hubieramos hecho sin used.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2013, 2012, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014, 2013, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Roges is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Universidad De Buenos Aires
Graduated in 1995
Ucsd Medical Center
Dr. Octaviano A Roges accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Octaviano A Roges in this video.
Dr. Octaviano A Roges is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anaheim, CA.