Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Olayinka T Omololu has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Olayinka T Omololu has the following 8 expertise
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Weight Loss
Dr. Olayinka T Omololu has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 18
This doctor is not one that I would not recommend. She's very callous and unfriendly. She made me feel very uncomfortable. She doesn't listen and was rude while she was checking me over she had a disgusted look on her face and never smiles. She threw me around to all these specialists. I found a new doctor and she fixed my problem in one visit. If you want results avoid her!!
My mom has been going to her for 3 years. I have never questioned her care until her recent hospital stay due to a large blood cot. It seemed odd that once she was released after a 7 day stay this doctor did no follow up. Then we had another ER visit due to bleeding. Again we had to call her. I asked that a ultrasound of her leg be done and her medicines be adjusted due to the concern with lack of monitoring the clot. My mom went in the next day and the doctor was very rude and made that and I quote "I don't like your daughter questing how I am caring for you" according to both my mother and the care provider with her the doctor was down right mean to my 85 year old mother. I think this is a doctor who one is secure with herself and how's she's treating patients so she went on the defense I am taking my mom out of her care before she gets hurt due to neglect from this awful doctor.
Dr. Omololu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
University Of Ibadan
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Olayinka T Omololu accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net CA Primary EPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsVisalia Medical Clinic, 5400 W Hillsdale Ave, Visalia, CA
Dr. Olayinka T Omololu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Visalia, CA.