Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Olga Ginzburg
Dr. Olga Ginzburg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lakewood, CA. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ginzburg is affiliated with Long Beach Memorial Medical Center, Los Alamitos Medical Center and Lakewood Regional Medical Center. Dr. Ginzburg has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Olga Ginzburg has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Olga Ginzburg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lakewood, CA.