Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Olga V Minkoff has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Dr.Olga will rush you out the door, does not listen and makes things up as she goes just to yes you to death. I don't recommend her.
I made an appt on a Wed. to see my primary Dr. I arrive on time and they never put me in the books (which ticked me off), so they offered for me to see Dr. Minkoff which I accepted because I was uncomfortable enough to see someone else. She comes in and didn't not seem friendly off the bat and she asked with arms crossed what brought me here. I explain my symptoms (dealing with GERD) and she then asks me what I eat for all my meals. She talked to me like I didn't know how to eat healthy foods (I eat very healthy and. It over weight) and questioned me rudely to exactly now much veggies I eat. Minkoff then told me that she would print me out and "tell" me what I should be eating! I'm not stupid. Then she drew a diagram and talked to me like I had not idea what an esophagus was and what the job of my stomach was. She never brought up what next steps were, I had to ask. I felt like I was a inconvenient to her. Never again will I see her again!
I was forced to switch to a different doctor in the office after my primary care moved elsewhere.. I have never in my life been more inconvenienced by a doctors office then I have with this one!! I work in a hospital AND in doctors offices and have never seen such insanity! I have called for the doctor to fax lab orders to have blood work done where it is convenient for me and they wont. I have called for doctors notes that they will not write without coming in for an appointment. As if anybody has time to run to the doctors office whenever they feel like it. I will DEFINITELY be changing doctors because this is completely rediculous!
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
26 Years Experience
Oo Bogomolets National Medical University
Graduated in 1992
University Of Wi Medical School
Dr. Olga V Minkoff accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBelmont Medical Associates Inc, 725 Concord Ave Ste 4100, Cambridge, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Olga V Minkoff in this video.
Dr. Olga V Minkoff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cambridge, MA.