Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Oliver R Biggers has the following 1 specialty
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
Dr. Oliver R Biggers has the following 11 expertise
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Bowel Resection
- Rectal Pain
- Colon Cancer
- Abdominal Pain
- Rectal Bleeding
Dr. Oliver R Biggers has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 51
I went to see Dr. Biggers, not be berating but my experience with him told me that with doctors always go with your "gut feeling" it tells you a whole lot and is usually right. Ok onto the specifics - when I consulted with him on my issue, his first reaction was need a new colonoscopy - he then talked about how he needs data to "prove to insurance" - all he talked about was how insurance needs convincing - I then got admitted to the hospital for the condition and he came by literally for 30s - not very thorough, does not spend enough time talking to you about your issue or making your feel comfortable, very unimpressive, glad I did not go to him for my surgery
The hemorrhoids surgery didn't get the piles off me!
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
43 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1975
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Oliver R Biggers accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
Locations & Directions
Dr. Oliver R Biggers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellevue, WA.