The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Omeed M Memar has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Basal Cell
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Actinic Keratosis
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Alternative Medicine
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Laser Surgery
- Pemphigus (Blistering Diseases)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Skin Cancer
- Lyme Disease
- Heart Failure
- Skin Biopsy
Showing 5 of 38
Dr. Memar is a fraud, and completely incompetent. Any review on here that is positive was written by either a staff member of his or some dishonest associate. I see a significant amount of his clients, after he has done them harm. He has several malpractice claims against him. Stay far away from this pathetic excuse of a provider.
21 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Dr. Omeed M Memar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDr Memmar Dermatology, 50 E Washington St Ste 200, Chicago, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Omeed M Memar in this video.
Dr. Omeed M Memar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.