Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Onyemachi G Ajah has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Onyemachi G Ajah has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Weight Loss
Dr. Onyemachi G Ajah has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Onyemachi G Ajah is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
The best doctor! My husband and I have moved from New York to Virginia and Dr. Ajah is still our primary doctor. Any doctors we visit in Virginia in an emergency, Dr. Ajah gets the reports and has the final say and consultation. We go for our annual visit. We trust him. He sincerely cares about his patients and teaches you how to understand about your own body.
Dr. Ajah is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
University Of Nigeria
Graduated in 1994
New York Medical College
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAlbright Medical Offices, 11134 Farmers Blvd, Saint Albans, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Onyemachi G Ajah in this video.
Dr. Onyemachi G Ajah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Albans, NY.