Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Orion A Rust has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Orion A Rust has the following 7 expertise
- Infectious Disease
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hot Flashes
- Premature Birth
- Uterine Cervical Incompetence
Dr. Orion A Rust has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Orion A Rust is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
We had saw Dr. Rust while pregnant with twins. We had expressed concern about one of twins and was told by Dr. Rust that we should not worry about it. Lest to say we lost one of our twins 10 days later. He completely blew off our concern and had little or no desire to be there that day. It was almost as if we were bothering him. Very, very unprofessional and a horrible bedside manner. One of the worst doctors we have ever seen. This guy literally should not be a doctor
34 Years Experience
University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Orion A Rust accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLvpg Maternal Fetal Medicine, 3900 Hamilton Blvd Ste 201, Allentown, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Orion A Rust in this video.
Dr. Orion A Rust is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allentown, PA.