Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Orit Saigh has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Orit Saigh has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 9
I didn't have a GP in NYC so I just kind of took whatever doctor was available. Beth Israel can be kind of a big place, but I was resigned to receiving whatever care I would. Dr. Saigh listened to my worries and went about a plan of action more than any other previous GP. And then when she had to reschedule an appointment, she called me personally to let me know. Smart lady with a personable bedside manner. I'm so glad I've found her! She'll definitely be my GP from now on.
My mother walked in for an emergency visit as she had been hospitalized for over 9 days. While at the hospital she was told to immediately go see to her primary care physician so that she can be referred to a cumidin clinic due to blood clots forming in her lungs. She needed to start this treatment immediately. After taking the train and being in pain due to surgery. This so called Doctor had the audacity to tell her she needs to make an appointment and her earliest opening was the 18th. "Dr." Saigh refused to budge despite being told by mother and father the urgency of the situation. My mother ended up spending 8 hours in the ER and every Doctor expressed disbelief by this so called Doctor's lack of empathy and professionalism. We WILL be making a complaint to the hospital. In the three years my mother has been a "patient" of Dr. Saigh, she has only met this woman three times. Karma, Dr. Saigh, KARMA!!
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Saigh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Orit Saigh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBeth Israel Medical Center Outpatient Radiology, 10 Union Sq E, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Orit Saigh in this video.
Dr. Orit Saigh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.