Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Oronde L White
Dr. Oronde L White, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Southfield, MI, with another office in Highland Park, MI. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. White is affiliated with St Joseph Mercy Hospital and St Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Oronde L White has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Oronde L White has the following 13 expertise
- Cholesterol Management
- Weight Loss
- Stress Testing
- Holter monitoring
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Oronde L White has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Oronde L White is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
The overall wait can be long but it is worth it. The Dr. spends quality time with you. He is very through and a lot of the test can be done in the office. His staff is ok, the are caring, and sometime unprofessional, but you learn to except them because they are concerned about you as a patient. Over all I would not go to any one else because I trust him and he is through.
This is an excellent internal medicine clinic overall. Sometimes the waiting time can be long if there is a really sick patient being attended to urgently. However, the actual medical service with diagnosis and treatments are great. Doctor spends time listening to you and it seems like everything he advises for treatment is effective. If you need good medical care or would like a second opinion, you should go here!
You won't believe it, just call and speak to the receptionist for three minutes. It'll scare you. G-H-E-T-T-O. If you can get a working phone number.If the office were open consistently, the hours they post would be beautiful. Catching them open is like catching a unicorn! The follow up is horrible, and if you ask the real hood-rat receptionist to do her job, just stop wasting time and go to an urgent care. There is a receptionist who is trying to be professional but it seems her hands are tied. "Dr." White has to know that this office is in peril, I'm just wondering what is his real problem. Avoid this place at all cost if you value your life!
wait time is just too long even with appointment its a 2 hour wait
Dr. White is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Wayne State University
Dr. Oronde L White accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Oronde L White is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southfield, MI.