Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Pallavi V Rawtani has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 19
I feel like this doctor is more interested in just "getting paid" ! (just a cattle pusher) There isn't a level of respect from doctor towards patient, regarding one's situation time and again. Will not go back to this "so called" doctor. Don't count on having any extra paperwork completed, or to speak to her with out an appointment. Not happy at all.
If it were possible to fill out a rating of zero stars, I would have done it in a heartbeat. I waited 2 hours in a completely empty waiting room before I was seen for 5 minutes by a nurse/assistant, then waited another 20 minutes before I was seen by the doctor for a total of 5 minutes. Then I waited another 30 minutes for records to be retrieved, prescriptions to be written, etc. The doctor did not take my health complaints seriously and instead simply told me to practice meditation and sent me off with an order for a scan. Called numerous times to get results and still have yet to have any of my calls returned. Do not go to this practice unless you are specifically looking for a long waiting time, flippant advice, and no medical help at all.
Dr Rawtani is a very caring physician and spends time with her patients getting to know them and the needs of the patient. She does not like drug seekers, so if you are druaddicted she is not the one to go to. Otherwise you will find her a fabulous doctor and very available to you for yout illnesses
This has got to be the most unprofessional group of people I've ever tried to deal with in my life. They are unresponsive, rude and unprofessional. Dr. Rawtani should have her medical license revoked immediately. She is the type of doctor that has caused the medical rates in this country to sky-rocket with unnecessary procedures, unnecessary follow-ups to get the billing and co-pay. I will be filing a complaint with the Tennessee Board of Medical Ethics and the Tennessee Board of Insurance Commissioner as well as notifying my insurance carrier of her billing practices.
Dr. Rawtani is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
50 Years Experience
Grant Medical College
Graduated in 1968
St Joseph Hospital
Dr. Pallavi V Rawtani accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Memphis PPOx
- Multiplan PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsUniversity of Tennessee Health Science Center, 910 Madison Ave, Memphis, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Pallavi V Rawtani in this video.
Dr. Pallavi V Rawtani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.