Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pamela A Myers
Dr. Pamela A Myers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boynton Beach, FL. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Myers is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital, Delray Medical Center and Bethesda Heart Hospital. Dr. Myers has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Pamela A Myers has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Pamela A Myers has the following 14 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Geriatric Medicine
- Cholesterol Management
- Pulmonary Function Test
Showing 5 of 71
Dr. Myers will keep you healthy. I have never met a doctor of internal medicine who has exceeded her level of care and concern for a patient's well being. Her diagnoses are extremely accurate. She will not dream up things that are wrong with you but treats you only for your existing condition. Put yourself under her care and you will see what I mean.
I had to get clearance for my biopsy and they called me back AFTER the procedure to say I needed to get blood work done in order to get the clearance from my other doctor. Waited over 1.5 hours on last apt. since the doctor didn't know I was there (I was last appointment waiting in a room). Staff didn't know how to fill out a 3 month prescription form my insurance company wanted them to complete (they said "what's this?). Then I had to get author. from this doctor for another doctor to get meds and paid for 2 visits already and she LIED and said they told me that they couldn't approve it for meds and that I had to see another doc. Most INCOMPETENT doc office I've EVER been to.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Myers is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Pamela A Myers accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana South Florida HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBoynton Quality Medical Center, 11082 S Military Trl # B46, Boynton Beach, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Pamela A Myers in this video.
Dr. Pamela A Myers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boynton Beach, FL.