Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Paresh N Varu has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Paresh N Varu has the following 16 expertise
- Geriatric Medicine
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Weight Loss
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Showing 4 of 14
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paresh N Varu - Posted on May 11th, 2017
great staff,dr is a very nice and good MD
I Give Dr. Varu an A+
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paresh N Varu - Posted on March 28th, 2012
Best doctor in burbank
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paresh N Varu - Posted on December 1st, 2011
I can't believe that I experienced this.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paresh N Varu - Posted on June 9th, 2011
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Varu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Paresh N Varu accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Paresh N Varu
Paresh N. Varu, MD, board certified internist, received his medical degree from Finch University of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School. He completed both his internship and residency in internal medicine at LA County/USC General Hospital. Dr. Varus clinical areas of expertise include adult and geriatric medicine. As a Qualified Medical Examiner (QME), Dr. Varu excels in employee health and treating patients with occupational injuries. He is a member of the American College of Physicians - American Society of Internal Medicine and the Society of Graduate Internists. He is committed to treating his patients with the utmost precision and compassion, and always strives for excellence. Dr. Varus approach involves a comprehensive understanding of the patient's overall health care needs. Each patient benefits from his hands-on experience. He accepts most insurances, including PPO, HMO, Medicare and cash. Dr. Varu speaks English, Spanish and Gujarati. Dr. Varu is a member of the Providence Saint Joseph Medical Staff providing care in internal medicine.
Locations & DirectionsBURBANK PODIATRY ASSOCIATION APC, 241 W Olive Ave, Burbank, CA
Dr. Paresh N Varu is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Burbank, CA.