Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Parul Gupta has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
She has been my OB for 4 years now. I have moved recently to the suburbs and found out we're pregnant with our third child and I will be making the trips to the city to continue to be under her care. She's professional, caring and intelligent. I've always been impressed by how much she remembers the details of my life and family, makes me feel special.
I think Dr. Gupta is up to the standards of the office. I knoiw this sounds terrible, however, I amsure a lot of women feel the same way but they don't say it. As a patient I do not feel comfortable when I see a doctor (GYN) with hands that look like she does not take care of herself. I don't know how to put it in better words without sounding offensive. I have seen the other doctor in that group and all of them look so sharp AND CLEAN. Sorry Dr. Gupta, nothing personal.
Dr. Gupta was recommended by my internist. She has always been professional, caring, and smart without being condescending. It's so important to have a doctor you are comfortable with, especially an OB/GYN. I always felt at ease expressing concern about problems or asking questions throughout my pregnancy. Dr. Gupta manages to explain things without oversimplifying and insulting your intelligence (unlike some others in the same practice!).
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
21 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Ohio State University Medical Center
Dr. Parul Gupta accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLake Shore Obstetrics And Gynecology Llc, 680 N Lake Shore Dr Ste 824, Chicago, IL
Dr. Parul Gupta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.