Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia Bailey
Dr. Patricia Bailey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Bailey is affiliated with Chestnut Hill Hospital, Hospital of the University of PA and Roxborough Memorial Hospital. Dr. Bailey has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia Bailey has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Patricia Bailey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.