Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia T Calayag
Dr. Patricia T Calayag, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rye, NY. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Calayag is affiliated with Yale New Haven Health Greenwich Hospital. Dr. Calayag has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia T Calayag has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Patricia T Calayag has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
Dr. Patricia T Calayag is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I think she is terrible doctor. I went to see this doctor twice.At first, I was examined and she said I had polyp,but on second she said that it's wrong and my misundersanding because of my limited English without a examinations! Even she said, I needed translation!! Then I was shocked,but I believed her. And then, I went to see another doctor. Another doctor said that I had two polyps!! I never want to see Dr.Patricia!! I think she looks down on patients like me.
She's great! She was on top of every concern there was in my first pregnancy. Always sent me to get checked when needed. She always seems busy but took good care of my and my babys health. With in time she got to know me and answered all of my questions or concerns. Very professional. She delivered my healthy now 7th month old daughter.
She smiles alot but I didn't feel she was really there. She hadn't reviewed my record prior to seeing me & quickly glanced at it while we met. She left me twice: once to answer a phone call on her cell & once to meet with another dr. in the hall. I didn't feel confident that she was interested in my concerns.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2012, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Calayag is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
The School Of Medicine At Stony Brook University Medical Center
Graduated in 1991
Beth Israel Medical Center
Dr. Patricia T Calayag accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWestmed Medical Group, 1 Theall Rd, Rye, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Patricia T Calayag in this video.
Dr. Patricia T Calayag is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rye, NY.