Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Patrick W Hisel has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Patrick W Hisel has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Patrick W Hisel is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Patrick W Hisel - Posted on January 22nd, 2016
I am a patient. I am happy with Dr. Hisel. My concern is office staff. If you call the office, a lot of the time the phone goes to an answering service. It tells you to call during normal hours. I called after 11pm when the office was supposedly open and repeatedly got the answering service. I was trying to make an appointmet.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Patrick W Hisel - Posted on January 6th, 2012
This man comes off as so nice little jesus' and marys around his office it is an act!!! Pure evil, seems nice but is a gossip and liar. He picks and chooses who he likes and if he doesn't like you watch out. Your personal business will be told around town.Wish the AMA would shut him down !!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Patrick W Hisel - Posted on October 27th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Patrick W Hisel - Posted on September 22nd, 2011
my only issue is ..I've been on pain management nearly 4 years and on insaid and Valium before I became insurance covered ..even though I've proven to be disciplined with narcotics ..and the biggest fear is overtaking and addictions..you will get big speech against the meds that have given me my life back .but on other meds that the side affects can be fatal even when taking right you get less of a speech ...would I change doctars ..NO WAY ..great staff and he has my best interest at heart
patient and kind with elderly hard of hearing patient
Self-verified patient of Dr. Patrick W Hisel - Posted on June 17th, 2011
Dr. Hisel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 2000
Mc Lennan Co Med Ed Res Fn
Dr. Patrick W Hisel Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPATRICK WARREN HISEL MD, 101 Holly Hill Rd Ste B, Mineral Wells, TX
Dr. Patrick W Hisel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mineral Wells, TX.