Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Patrick M Rocco has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Patrick M Rocco has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Patrick M Rocco has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 27
My healthy mother had her gall bladder removed. A very simple minor procedure. She'll be ready to go home in a few hours. Well, my mother never made it home till months later with walking support, breathing support, she almost died. She could not even bath herself. My mother is totally dependent on others now. He never even did a follow up and she never saw him again. I pray that none of my loved ones ever run into this.
Dr. Rocco removed a lesion from my back. He was quick, courteous, thorough, and completely competent! He put me at ease right away and best of all, I never had to wait longer than 5 minutes. I then recommended him to my Aunt who had to have a lung biopsy. Again, Dr. Rocco made us feel right at home. He answered all our questions, scheduled the surgery quickly and brought us good results with a smile on his face. Thank you, Doctor Rocco!
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Patrick M Rocco accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPatrick M Rocco Md, 279 New Britain Rd Ste 10, Berlin, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Patrick M Rocco, MD - Surgery in Berlin, CT, in this video.
Dr. Patrick M Rocco is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berlin, CT.