- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Paul E Andrews
Paul E Andrews is a doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with other offices in Scottsdale, AZ and Phoenix, AZ( and 3 other locations). They have 33 years of experience. Their specialties include Urology. Andrews is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital. They speak Spanish, English.
Paul E Andrews has 5 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Paul E Andrews has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Paul E Andrews has the following 8 expertise
- Urologic Emergencies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
33 Years Experience
Graduated in 1987
Graduated in 1987
Paul E Andrews Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Paul E Andrews
Dr. Andrews graduated from the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine,Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine in 1987. Dr. Andrews works in Phoenix, AZ and 4 other locations and specializes in Urology. Dr. Andrews is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital.