Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul I Enker has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Paul I Enker has the following 13 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
Dr. Paul I Enker has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 137
Dr. Enker replaced my left hip on October 6, 2017 (anterior method). I was in so much pain before surgery and was using a walker. Dr. Enker listened to me, explained everything and answered all my questions. The afternoon of surgery Physical Therapy had me up and walking - NO PAIN! Two weeks after surgery I was walking on my own without a cane and had no pain. Thank you Dr. Enker.
Dr Enker was highly recommended to me! I had been in terrible pain for months and he said I needed a left hip replacement. He took the time to explain th method he uses and why. He performed the anterior method. I was up the same day as the surgery and by the end of my hospital visit (3 days) my pain was gone!!
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
42 Years Experience
University Of Ottawa
Graduated in 1976
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsOrthopaedic Associates Great Neck, 825 Northern Blvd Ste 201, Great Neck, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul I Enker in this video.
Dr. Paul I Enker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Great Neck, NY.