Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul R Goldhagen has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Dr. Goldhagen did a total knee replacement on me in 2010. I have been extremely happy with the results, and will not consider going to any other ortho surgeon. He has a great bedside manner, is highly knowledgeable, and makes sure the patient understands the problem and any treatment options. He's the best.
I am sincerely impressed and grateful for the medical care I have received by Dr. Paul Goldhagen. I do not believe there is a better orthopedic specialist and surgeon in the state of Alabama or anywhere else as far as I am concerned. I would HIGHY recommend him to anyone with orthopedic problems. HE IS THE BEST!!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Goldhagen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Catholic Medical Center Of Brooklyn & Queens
Dr. Paul R Goldhagen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBone & Joint Specialist, 3368 Highway 280 Ste 116, Alexander City, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul R Goldhagen in this video.
Dr. Paul R Goldhagen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alexander City, AL.