Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul D Granoff has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Granoff is a wonderful physician. He always makes sure to pay attention to every detail, he's very easy to talk to and he doesn't act like you're wasting his time. It's really easy to see how long he's been doing this, and his years of wisdom and experience with children. I am satisfied with my experience and I would recommend him to friends and family searching for a pediatrician.
I've been sending both of my children to Dr. Gran off since my first daughter was born. She is now 6. My youngest is 2. My children love him! He's very nice, and knows how to handle kids when they are nervous. He also is easy to talk to when your a worried parent. He gives his honest professional advise. When I first started coming his office staff was rude. However he now has new staff which are very nice. He also has two female doctors working with him and they are also great. All around he's a great doctor. Never had a problem or complaint about him. I know a few parents that send their kids to him and they as well think highly of him.
Johns Hopkins Health System
Dr. Paul D Granoff accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsRush Copley Pediatrics And Family Medicine, 4789 State Route 71, Oswego, IL
Dr. Paul D Granoff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oswego, IL.