Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Kozlowski
Dr. Paul Kozlowski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with other offices in Seattle, WA and Issaquah, WA. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Kozlowski is affiliated with Virginia Mason Hospital & Seattle Medical Center. Dr. Kozlowski has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Kozlowski has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Paul Kozlowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.