Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul M Littman has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Urinary Incontinence
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 82
I visited the office for the first time a couple weeks ago and felt very comfortable from the minute I walked into the exam room. Dr. Littman was very attentive throughout our entire conversation and really seemed to care what was going on with me. His nurses Megan and Megan were so sweet and made me feel at ease. The only negative comment I have for Dr. Littman has to do with the girl sitting at the front desk. While sitting in the waiting room I observed the fact that she was on her cell phone the entire time and never once looked up the entire time I was sitting there. Not very professional especially since she is the first person you walk in and see. I do not think Dr. Littman would be happy if he knew this was going on that is why I figured I would mention it.
Dr. Littman is the best! He's the only doctor I met who really cared about me as a person. He not only helped me with my problem, but also came to understand me as a person, and how my relationships with my family affected me. My whole family loves him, and I feel like I can confide in him to tell him anything. He's been a godsend! His office staff is great too!
Dr Littman is very caring, thorough and makes you feel like you are his only patient. I am so pleased with the surgical procedure he has done for me. His staff is always pleasant and remembers your name always with a nice greeting. He always greets you with a smile, a handshake and you know instantly you are in good hands.
I saw Dr. Littman in his Wayne office. He explained all the treatment options to my husband and I. I ultimately decided to have surgery, and it was a great choice. His scheduler, Brittany, explained how my insurance plan worked, and helped coordinate a date that would work for me. The surgery then worked perfectly. I had a quick recovery and was back to work within 1 wk! I would highly recommend Dr. Littman and his office
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2016, 2015, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2013, 2015, 2011, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
15 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Paul M Littman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsSkylands Urology Group, 89 Sparta Ave Ste 200, Sparta, NJ
Dr. Paul M Littman is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Sparta, NJ.