Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul M Block
Dr. Paul M Block, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glendale, AZ. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Block is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare Shea, Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center and Abrazo Scottsdale Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul M Block has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Paul M Block has the following 11 expertise
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Urinary Incontinence
Dr. Paul M Block has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Paul M Block is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
THE DOCTOR AND THE LATINA RECEPTIONIST WERE GREAT, HOWEVER THE GAL WHO TOOK MY SONS VITALS DID NOT SMILE AND SPOKE IN A VERY SHORT AND IMPATIENT MANNER, SUCH AS" LIFT YOUR ARM AND WELL GO AHEAD GET ON THE SCALE, IT WAS ALMOST A LITTLE MEAN SOUNDING AND MY SON IS A TEENAGER, I THOUGHT THIS AS WE WERE THERE AND THEN AS WE LEFT MY SON , ON HIS OWN , TOLD ME GOSH THE DOCTOR WAS SO NICE BUT THOSE GIRLS IN THE BACK ARE MEAN.
Dr. Block is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1976
Maimonides Medical Center
Dr. Paul M Block accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCanyon State Urology, 5750 W Thunderbird Rd Ste B200, Glendale, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul M Block in this video.
Dr. Paul M Block is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, AZ.