- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul J Mackoul MD
Dr. Paul J Mackoul, MD is a doctor primarily located in Rockville, MD, with other offices in Rockville, MD and Reston, VA( and 2 other locations). They have 30 years of experience. Their specialties include Gynecologic Oncology and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Dr. Paul J Mackoul has 4 locations
Dr. Paul J Mackoul has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Paul J Mackoul has the following 7 expertise
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Hot Flashes
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
30 Years Experience
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Paul J Mackoul Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- [ "Aetna Signature Administrators PPO", "Aetna Signature Administrators PPO" ]
- [ "Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS", "Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS" ]
- [ "Anthem KeyCare PPO", "Anthem KeyCare PPO" ]
BCBS Blue Card
- [ "BCBS Blue Card PPO", "BCBS Blue Card PPO" ]
- [ "CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage", "CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage" ]
- [ "CareFirst BluePreferred PPO", "CareFirst BluePreferred PPO" ]
- [ "CareFirst Maryland POS", "CareFirst Maryland POS" ]
- [ "CIGNA HMO", "CIGNA HMO" ]
- [ "CIGNA Open Access Plus", "CIGNA Open Access Plus" ]
- [ "CIGNA PPO", "CIGNA PPO" ]
Coventry Health Care
- [ "Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2", "Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2" ]
- [ "Coventry - Southside Tier 2", "Coventry - Southside Tier 2" ]
- [ "First Health PPO", "First Health PPO" ]
More about Dr. Paul J Mackoul
Dr. Mackoul graduated from the Tufts University School of Medicine in 1989. Dr. Mackoul works in Rockville, MD and 3 other locations and specializes in Gynecologic Oncology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Mackoul is affiliated with Anne Arundel Medical Center, Holy Cross Hospital and Inova Fair Oaks Hospital.