Dr. Paul Mackoul Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Mackoul?

Looking forward to motherhood..

Posted on November 12th, 2017

I was looking for specialty care; particularly a minimally invasive treatment for my fibroid removal. I also split time between the US and Africa and needed a treatment that accommodated my travel schedule. Fertility was a major consideration for me as well and Dr. Mackoul was very keen on providing care and advice consistent with my near-term reproductive health goals.

Laparoscopic Hysterectomy

Posted on November 9th, 2017

I am a 42 year old woman who suffered fibroids; painful cycles and heavy bleeding; Dr. Mackoul performed my hysterectomy Surgery on September 21st. It was wonderful. No complications; very minimal pain and bleeding. I was back to feeling like myself in 4 days. Ladies if you have an issue with fibroids, endometriosis, etc. Go see Dr. Mackoul ASAP! Best decision that I could have ever made. Thank you to the entire staff!

Posted on October 12th, 2017

I'd rate my experience with Dr. Mackoul and the Center for Innovative GYN as excellent. From booking an appointment to all of the phone calls with the staff in the office, everything was done in a professional and easy manner. I never had to wait more than 10 minutes for my appointment or to be seen, and the location of the center was literally 10 minutes from my house. In the first consultation, Dr. Mackoul drew diagrams, spoke simply and clearly, and answered any questions I had regarding my very large fibroid. The experience on the day of the surgery was also excellent. I went in for surgery prep at 7: 15 in the morning, and by 11:30 am was already home in bed. My pain level throughout the entire recovery was very minimum, and I was able to move about with moderate ease by day two. When I returned to work, everyone was really amazed at how well I looked; they can't really believe that I was out for surgery. Though I don't wish myself or anyone to be in need of surgery, but I am very happy with my decision of going to see Dr. Mackoul and having the surgery at the Center for Innovative GYN.

Stellar results

Posted on September 13th, 2017

Had a long-term struggle getting diagnosed. Finally found a specialist who knew what he was talking about and how to fix it. Endometriosis is not well understood by many doctors. Dr. MacKoul was knowledgeable and for the first time in 6 years, I am not in pain.

Choose a Surgical Expert!

Posted on September 17th, 2016

Dr. MacKoul is a phenomenal surgeon. I dealt with fibroids for over 15 years and Dr. MacKoul relieved me of this condition in a 1.5-hour, minimally-invasive surgery. The recovery was very fast; I was driving in 5 days. I cannot say enough about the professionalism of the staff and all who were involved in my care. I initially attempted to manage my situation through naturopathic means, so I was very healthy, but my body could not figure out how to get rid of fibroids that ultimately weighed over 9 pounds. I can say two things about my experience: 1) If you are suffering from enlarged fibroids and doctors in your area don’t seem confident in what to do with you, seek out Dr. MacKoul. You will not be an anomaly to him. 2) Do your best to maintain your health – diet, sleep, exercise, supplements, etc. – as healthy lifestyle choices will help you recover optimally post-surgery. Dr. MacKoul’s surgical skill has given me a new lease on life. My experience has been life-changing. I wish you well.

Posted on July 10th, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Paul Mackoul and the Center for Inn., GYN Center. I had a very large fibroid tumor (over 25cm) and was able to fly home to Los Angeles, CA., 2 days after my surgery. I have not had to take any pain medication. I am extremely grateful to Dr. Mackoul and his amazing staff for giving me my life back. Highly, highly recommend them!

Exceptional care

Posted on June 13th, 2016

Dr. Paul MacKoul and the surgical team at GYN were simply amazing. Beyond their expertise in handling sensitive medical conditions for women, they treat patients with care and respect. An unfortunate rarity in today's healthcare system. They are compassionate and empathetic to the multitude of unique conditions they treat. Guiding patients through the physical and emotional stages while helping navigate and ease the administrative issues. I am forever grateful for their care.

Fastest recovery I've ever had!

Posted on February 24th, 2016

I had a 19 pound fibroid, but was able to have a laparoscopic procedure! Just a few tiny incisions that I can now barely see. And two weeks of recovery... I was driving in a week!

Sarah Joan Swann, 34, Burke, VA

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

The surgery techniques that this Center uses are so incredibly astounding and innovative, I almost can’t believe my own eyes. I wish I could give this place more stars for my review. Dr. MacKoul and his entire team literally saved my life. I spent 4 years looking for an answer to explain all of my ailments, and Dr. MacKoul solved it in less than 4 minutes. After having a DualPortGYN®, minimally invasive laparoscopic hysterectomy myself, I instantly felt better than I had in the past 23 years of my life. Literally all of my pains were completely gone. I was in their surgical center for less than 3 hours for this major surgery and 12 hours later I was out walking my dogs. No hospital stay, no noticeable incisions of any kind on my body, but entire organs were removed. How amazing is that? 6 weeks recovery the old fashioned way, or 12 hours with The Center for Innovative GYN Care.

Great Doctor

Posted on December 31st, 2015

Everything was explained very well and everything went as explained. Everyone had been patient and very understanding. I knew exactly what to expect. The recovery was very easy. Beautiful facility, it’s definitely a great choice for surgery.

Amazing recovery time

Posted on November 13th, 2015

I had the best experience with Dr MacKoul and CIGC. They answer all your questions take time and care to address any concerns. The recovery time, the recovery time, the recovery time!! I can't believe after removal of over 20 tissue masses I was back to work in a week. I didn't believe it having gone through the procedure 10 yrs ago and had a 6 wk recovery. But it's true it was amazing and I am so happy I did it. I was able to work remotely for a week and my colleagues had no idea I had major surgical procedure preformed!!

Posted on October 2nd, 2015

The whole staff was kind, caring, knowledgeable, and professional.