Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Paul Tornetta III
Paul Tornetta III is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Tornetta is the real deal - he is extremely good at what he does. I had a multiple calcanious (heel) fracture. Dr.T. explained everything in understandable language, outlining what needed to be done, choices that needed to be made, and his recommended course of action. I found his patient care to be very efficient - he does see a large number of patients - without sacrificing any attention, or focus. I appreciated that he had a good sense of humor, and had a good personality. His office and staff is well run, and friendly. I do not have that "doctors are God" feeling that so many patients have, but Dr. T, after taking such good care of me, and all those sad patients in his waiting room, probably could work in the next door office...
I was in a car accident in 2000, my pelvis was shattered. The only surgeon who could put me back together was Dr. Tornetta. Thank god we found him. While it was extremely traumatic at the time, I am walking today, no pain and all thanks to Dr. Tornetta who is my hero. I still see him once a year so he can make sure I'm doing okay.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions725 Albany St, Boston, MA
Take a minute to learn about Paul Tornetta III in this video.
Paul Tornetta III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.