Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul V Tuttle III has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders like epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
Neurological surgeons can perform surgical procedures on the brain, such as stereotactic surgery, microsurgery, endoscopic surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, and endovascular image guided methods.
Dr. Paul V Tuttle III has the following 11 expertise
- Brain Tumor
- Migraine Disorders
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Brain Surgery
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Dr. Paul V Tuttle III is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Tuttle was personable and caring, he was available to answer my questions and he took time to ask me. He investigated what was going on when I was having particular symptoms. He was persistent in finding out what was going on and worked with me, as well as brought in other specialists. He supported my choice in a surgical specialist and even wrote a letter for insurance to cover this out of system surgeon. After my surgery, he worked with this surgeon and his staff, coordinating PT. He knew of resources that would benefit me, that I was unaware of, which have made all the difference in my life today. I saw Dr. Tuttle several years ago, but have always been very thankful for his interest, care, support and guidance in the diagnosing of my nerve disease.
He seems totally focused on his electrodiagnostic testing, and if all seems okay after that, you are fine, and sent on your way. If I wouldn't have been extremely persistent and continued to ask why I was having all these strange symptoms, he would have never run the MRI that showed that I had 2 brain tumors.
Dr. Tuttle is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Dr. Paul V Tuttle III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsAurora Urgent Care, 2414 Kohler Memorial Dr, Sheboygan, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul V Tuttle III in this video.
Dr. Paul V Tuttle III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sheboygan, WI.