Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul L Weidner has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Dupuytren's Contracture
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Waited 50 minutes today to see the Dr. and when he came into the exam room he did not know whether it was my knee or hip that I was having the pain in. No chart and after a quick examination, he asked if I wanted another shot. Total time spent with me was less than 5 minutes. This practice has had a good reputation in the past but I fear it has become like a lot of other health organization...it's all about the numbers of patients and not the quality of the visit. I will not go back and would not recommend this Doctor to anyone.
My daughter broke her leg below the knee and he had it casted up to the break . She should have had a whole leg cast and he took up just to the knee. Right where the break was!!! I tried telling him no that's right where it's broken but he wouldn't listen. Get home, daughters crying in pain, cast making it worse , called back and another doctor said bring her back . He just shook his head and had it recasted, a whole leg cast. Unbelievable!!! He should be fired and his license revoked!!! Only put one star because won't let me leave None!
I waited two years during which every person in his office, Grandview hospital, physical therapy, Bux Mont cardiology and anyone else they sent me to treated me like I was their only patient. The operation took only fifty minutes and gave me my life back. That day without help I could get up and go around hospital using the walker only for balance. A month later I can walk for miles and go to the gym for hours in the same day. I could easily do a 50 mile bike ride today . Anyone who goes anywhere else is stupid.
36 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Temple University Health System
Dr. Paul L Weidner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUpper Bucks Orthopedics Prt Associates, 711 Lawn Ave Ste 3, Sellersville, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul L Weidner in this video.
Dr. Paul L Weidner is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Sellersville, PA.