Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Peggy E Kelley has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Peggy E Kelley has the following 6 expertise
- Voice Disorders
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 12
In 1999 my 16 month old daughter was transported by a Flight for Life team from Lutheran Hospital to Children's Hostpital. Dr Kelley was paged, ran through the hospital with her equipment and was able to find out why for the past 1+ hours the medical personel could not secure an airway. Minutes before she got there, my husband and I were told they were doing CPR on our daughter for the 3rd time and the pastor had been called because she was not expected to live. Dr. Kelley started removing what was referred to as a "plaster cast" of her respiratory system, the result of a staph infection coupled with RSV, and they were able to finally get oxygen into and back out of her lungs. Our daughter is now 14, a straight A student and an amazing dancer. We thank Dr. Kelley for saving our daughter's life.
Dr. Kelley is a wonderful doctor who is professional, knowledgable and kind and gentle with children. She is soft spoken and speaks to the child directly, not through the parents, which I appreciate. The only draw backs is it ai extremenly difficult to get an appointment without waiting a month, even though she is at several offices, but obviously, she is busy and in demand. The first woman you actually meet at the clinic at Children's to find something she actually enjoys. She is not pleasant, happy and at all polite with the parents or children. Have seen the same woman 4 times and the only thing she says to us is "Are you in any pain" and "what is your birthdate", nothing else. Come on, cheer up and move to scheduling!
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
32 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Childrens Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Peggy E Kelley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana Colorado HMOx
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsChildrens Hospital Colorado, 13123 E 16th Ave, Aurora, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Peggy E Kelley in this video.
Dr. Peggy E Kelley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aurora, CO.